1. A crazy hacker’s gone into your computer, and has deleted all of your music, except for one song off of your writing playlist. Which song is it?
A: I don't have songs saved on my computer as a "writing playlist". All of the songs and instrumentals that I listen to while I write are on YouTube. And I don't really remember the names of the "songs", because they are mostly videos of compilations. But, if I had to pick one, it'd be "Emotional Orchestral Music" from trustylimbs.
2. Your protagonist and antagonist have been paired up by friends to go out to lunch together. Where do they go?
A: I would have to say they'd go to the castle in BrightHelm, only because the opening chapter of my story "The Battle For Metagore" starts out at a festival where the protagonists and antagonists are all in the courtyards of the castle, and during the chapter they are feasting together.
3. You’re crossing a bridge when the troll living under it stops you. He demands to read a chapter from your novel, and won’t let you cross otherwise. Which chapter do you give him?
A: It would depend on what context he'd want. If it was wanting a more emotional chapter, then I'd let him read "Flooded Thoughts" or "A Light In The Waves" chapter. These chapters are focused on a funeral and is told from the widow's point of view. If the troll was wanting more shock and awe chapter, then I'd go with "A Sizzle In The Pan".
4. Your friends have invited you out to a party. Surprise! All of your characters are there. Who do you choose to hang out with?
A: Just to hang out with and have a good time, I'd have to go with Kaprin. He's always striving to be the center of attention. He's very flamboyant and outspoken. He's just goofy, and I'd think it'd be entertaining to hang out with him.
5. Crap. You left your car keys in your house, and you’ve (somehow) locked yourself out. Which of your characters picks the lock for you?
A: Caski. He's a lich, so he could use his magic to pick the lock. As well as, I think he'd enjoy it because it would normally be illegal to pick someone else's lock, and I feel like he'd enjoy being the rebel/criminal prospect (even though I'd be the one asking him to pick the lock).
6. The zombie apocalypse is happening right now. (It sucks.) Everyone is fleeing the planet, and moving to Mars. ONE of your characters can go with you. Who do you choose?
A: Ahh! This is a hard one ... If I had to pick just one, I'd would pick Moll'ar. Just because I feel that Moll'ar actually deserves to be saved. He's very humble. He's very helping and caring, and is a hard worker.
7. You’ve been given the opportunity to travel to one place (town, building, landmark, country) in your book. Where do you go?
A: This is about as hard as the zombie apocalypse question. But if I had to pick just one, I'd pick the Kingdom of Alberon. It's a plains-land with some rolling hills, and is filled with farmlands. So, it resembles where I'm from in the real world. The Alberians also strongly represent different Native American tribes, and I've always been fascinated with those cultures.
8. You meet your main character and start a conversation with them. Problem is, you’ve only got six words or less to do so. What do you say?
A: I would walk up to Kaprin and say "Hey, what's up? How's life been?"
9. Crazy acid rain is falling from the sky. Which of your characters would you use as an umbrella? A: I wouldn't use him as the umbrella, but I'd pick Solaris to conjure up a barrier above me to act as an umbrella.
10. You’re out at a restaurant with your main character, and the time has come to order dessert. What do you order for them?
A: I'd go to the restaurant with Kalama, and I'd order her a lava cake. I don't know if she'd like it or not, but she originally lived in a volcano; so, pun intended.