The rules for this tag is just to name 10 random facts about yourself.
1. I use to be in a rap group called “tha Fogboyz” and my stage name was St3w4 “tha Great”. We were mostly horror-core rappers, with some other styles dispersed here and there, but at our core we were not only horror-core rappers, but we were JUGGALOS. If you are unfamiliar with the term “juggalo”, it’s a word that was originally given to the followers and supporters of the rap group ICP (Insane Clown Posse), but has since blossomed to expand a wide group of artist and musicians. And just like ICP and other famous groups, we liked to decorate our faces with face paint.
2. I have three children, all 2 years apart from each other, and all having the same initials: JMS. My oldest daughter’s name is Jireh Michelle Stewart. My other daughter’s name is Jacquetta Marie Stewart. And my son’s name is Jacoby Michael Stewart.
3. It took me almost 4 years for my debut novel The Battle For Metagore to go from concept to publication. And I’m hoping to cut that time in half with my second novel The Sovereign Duties Of Metagore.
4. I was raised by a single mother since I was 2 years old, and I haven’t seen my father since.
5. I spent most of my time in high school in the counselor’s office or asleep in class.
6. I usually come off as shy until I get to know you. Then I can become that person that never shuts up.
7. My dream life would consist of living out in the country somewhere with some horse.
8. I believe if I could write and publish a book a year, I would still never have every story that I want wrote done by the time I pass away.
9. I never wanted to be an author, let alone a published author, until I had the majority of The Battle For Metagore wrote and had been receiving a lot of positive feedback from readers. That’s when I decided that I wanted to see it through and publish it.
10. I never have any idea of what to do for blog posts lol.